FAQ - Payment methods
1. How can I pay for my order?
We aim to offer the most relevant payment methods to you in a SLL encrypted environment. Currently we offer the following payment methods:
- PayPal (open a personal PayPal account here)
- Bancontact / Mr. Cash
- Alipay (open a personal Alipay account here)
Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of the total order amount.
2. What is the Card Verification Code (CVC) that is required for my credit card payment and where can I find this code?
All web shops are obliged to ask for your CVC (Card Verification Code) when you make a credit card payment. This is an additional security check and intended to prevent credit card fraud. The Card Verification Code is a unique number that is linked to your credit card number.
The location of this CVC is different for each credit card:
- MasterCard, Visa: the last 3 black digits of the sequence of digits on the right-hand side in the signature panel on the back of your card.
3. Why has my credit card payment been declined?
Vlisco is based in the Netherlands. If you place an order and are based outside the Netherlands, make sure that the credit card you are using has been approved for payments to companies in countries other than your own. Your payment may be declined if this is not the case. If you find yourself in this situation, please contact your credit card company.