This cloth is known in Ghana as Papa Ye Asa, an Akan proverb which means ‘goodness is finished’. The cautionary message behind Papa Ye Asa is that no matter what you do for your fellow human being, they may never be grateful.
- Guaranteed Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- Premium Quality Cotton: The new cotton is stronger, softer and it will last longer.
- 100% cotton / 120 gr/m²
- The photo shown is 91,4 x 120 cm (1 yard piece)
- Known as: Oshishi Namiago, Grotto, Mirror in the sun, Boule d'Ambiance
Silver Embellished Wax Fabric
Vlisco sends your parcel with trusted partners UPS and DPD. The shipment options available to you may differ per destination address.
- Adyen - MasterCard
- Adyen - Visa
- Adyen - Paypal
- Adyen - Ideal
- Adyen - Sofortüberweisung
- Adyen - Bancontact - Mister Cash
- Adyen - AliPay
We aim to offer the most relevant payment methods to you in a SLL encrypted environment. Currently we offer the following payment methods:
- Bancontact / Mr. Cash
Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of the total order amount.