In Togo, the design is known as La Main (the hand) or Main Diamant, (diamond in the hand). The fabric carries the meaning that you do not marry empty-handed, and refers to the wedding trousseau prepared by the bride. This is a chest filled with baby clothes, fabrics, crockery, and seed money to give her some financial independence from her husband.
- Guaranteed Real Dutch Wax Block Print
- 100% cotton / 120 gr/m²
- The photo shown is 91,4 x 120 cm (1 yard piece)
- Known as: Misapi ya Baudoin, Doigts, La Main, Main Diamant
Vlisco sends your parcel with trusted partners UPS and DPD. The shipment options available to you may differ per destination address.
- Adyen - MasterCard
- Adyen - Visa
- Adyen - Paypal
- Adyen - Ideal
- Adyen - Sofortüberweisung
- Adyen - Bancontact - Mister Cash
- Adyen - AliPay
We aim to offer the most relevant payment methods to you in a SLL encrypted environment. Currently we offer the following payment methods:
- Bancontact / Mr. Cash
Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of the total order amount.