This design is known by many names including Barclay’s Bank or Iburaka Belun. In Igbo language this means: ‘Are you coming to marry me empty handed?’ Like the meaning implied in Barclay’s Bank, it declares that the wearer’s suitor better be a stable provider.
- Guaranteed Real Dutch Wax Print
- 100% cotton / 120 gr/m²
- The photo shown is 91,4 x 120 cm (1 yard piece)
- Known as: Barclay's bank, Iburaka Belun, Igba akubu ilum, Katikati, Mbanda
Vlisco sends your parcel with trusted partners UPS and DPD. The shipment options available to you may differ per destination address.
- Adyen - MasterCard
- Adyen - Visa
- Adyen - Paypal
- Adyen - Ideal
- Adyen - Sofortüberweisung
- Adyen - Bancontact - Mister Cash
- Adyen - AliPay
We aim to offer the most relevant payment methods to you in a SLL encrypted environment. Currently we offer the following payment methods:
- Bancontact / Mr. Cash
Your order will be dispatched upon receipt of the total order amount.